Familienausflug im Sommer auf die Schaunburg, Donauregion. Mama und Papa schlendern gemütlich durch das Burgtor während die beiden Söhne vor ihnen um die Wette laufen.
Upper Austria
Static Map

Dreifaltigkeitskirche

all weather

The effigy of the holy trinity was build in the 18th century in behalf of abbot Maximilian Pagl.





Abbot Maximilian Pagl comissioned in 1714 the building of the Trinity CHurch Stadl-Paura. it was finished in 1725 and since then embodys the catholic Metaphore of the holy trinity with its three doors, three domes, three marmorportals, three alters and three pipe organs.

The way inbetween the monastery in Lambach and the Trinity Church in Stadt-Paura is part of the Jakobsweg, which leads to Santiagi de Compostela.


Contact

Dreifaltigkeitskirche
Johann-Michael-Prunner-Straße 7
4651Stadl-Paura

Phone: +43 7245 32396-0
Mobile: +43 7245 217100
Fax machine: +43 7245 32396-24
E-Mail: pfarre.stadlpaura@dioezese-linz.at
Web: www.stadl-paura.at/Dreifaltigkeitskirche

Dreifaltigkeitskirche Stadl-Paura
Johann-Michael-Prunner-Straße 7
4651 Stadl-Paura

Phone: +43 7245 32396-0
Mobile: +43 7245 217100
E-Mail: pfarre.stadlpaura@dioezese-linz.at
Web: www.stadl-paura.at/Dreifaltigkeitskirche

We speak the following languages

German
English

powered by TOURDATA

Opened daily

Suitability

  • All weather
  • Suitable for pushchairs

Season

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter

Accessibility

Für Informationen beim Kontakt anfragen.

Freizeiteinrichtungen
Dreifaltigkeitskirche
Stadl-Paura

The effigy of the holy trinity was build in the 18th century in behalf of abbot Maximilian Pagl. Abbot Maximilian Pagl comissioned in 1714 the building of the Trinity CHurch Stadl-Paura. it was finished in 1725 and since then embodys the catholic Metaphore...