Eine dreiköpfige Familie beim Wandern zum Brunnsteiner See in der Ferienregion Pyhrn-Priel.
Upper Austria
Static Map

Gnadenbrunnen Adlwang

groups
Adlwang is the oldest Marian pilgrimage site in Upper Austria and was first mentioned in documents in 1330.

The pilgrimage church "Our Lady of Sorrows" is a huge building of late-gothic architecture and attracts pilgrims from all over Austria. They come to visit the miraculous image of Virgin Mary carved in stone from the year 1914.

The west portal was built between 1431 and 1451.

Contact

Gnadenbrunnen Adlwang
Adlwang
4541 Adlwang

Phone: +43 7258 3904

Contact person
Wallfahrtskirche Adlwang

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA

Suitability

  • Suitable for groups

Other special suitabilities:

Sehenswürdigkeiten
Adlwang

Adlwang is the oldest Marian pilgrimage site in Upper Austria and was first mentioned in documents in 1330. The pilgrimage church "Our Lady of Sorrows" is a huge building of late-gothic architecture and attracts pilgrims from all over Austria. They come to visit the...